Fanklub Uzytkownikow RENAULT Elblag www.FUREL.ELBLAG.pl
Fanklub Uzytkownikow RENAULT w Elblagu

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

www.indiansfanproshop.com

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum www.FUREL.ELBLAG.pl Strona Główna -> Tuning
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
panxing18
2nd gear
2nd gear

PostWysłany: Sro Lip 17, 2019 03:10    Temat postu: www.indiansfanproshop.com Odpowiedz z cytatem

San Diego Padres (28-26 Eddie Robinson Jersey , third in the NL West) vs. New York Yankees (35-18, first in the NL East)New York; Tuesday, 6 p.m. EDTPITCHING PROBABLES: Padres: Eric Lauer (3-4, 4.73 ERA, 1.29 WHIP, 45 strikeouts) Yankees: Masahiro Tanaka (3-3, 2.94 ERA, 1.17 WHIP, 51 strikeouts)Article continues below ...LINE: Yankees favored by 1 1/2 runs; over/under is 9 runsBOTTOM LINE: New York and San Diego will square off at Yankee Stadium Tuesday.The Yankees are 18-10 on their home turf. The New York offense has compiled a .258 batting average as a team this season, good for sixth in the MLB. Gio Urshela leads the team with a mark of .320.The Padres are 14-12 on the road. San Diego hitters have posted a team on-base percentage of .292 this season, led by Eric Hosmer with a mark of .342. The Yankees won the last meeting 5-2. David Hale notched his first victory and Brett Gardner went 1-for-2 with a home run and two RBIs for New York. Matt Strahm registered his fourth loss for San Diego.TOP PERFORMERS: Gary Sanchez leads the Yankees with 16 home runs and has 32 RBIs. Gleyber Torres is 11-for-38 with a double, five home runs and nine RBIs over the last 10 games for New York.Hosmer leads the Padres with 60 hits and has 30 RBIs. Hunter Renfroe is 12-for-32 with a double, four home runs and nine RBIs over the last 10 games for San Diego.LAST 10 GAMES: Yankees: 8-2 http://www.indiansfanproshop.com/authentic-b.j.-upton-jersey , .282 batting average, 4.18 ERA, outscored opponents by 27 runsPadres: 5-5, .257 batting average, 4.40 ERA, outscored opponents by two runsYankees Injuries: Luis Severino: 60-day IL (shoulder), CC Sabathia: 10-day IL (knee), James Paxton: 10-day IL (knee), Jordan Montgomery: 60-day IL (elbow), Jonathan Loaisiga: 60-day IL (shoulder), Ben Heller: 60-day IL (elbow), Dellin Betances: 60-day IL (shoulder), Jake Barrett: 10-day IL (right elbow inflammation) Mike Napoli Jersey , Aaron Judge: 10-day IL (oblique), Jacoby Ellsbury: 60-day IL (hip), Troy Tulowitzki: 10-day IL (calf), Didi Gregorius: 60-day IL (elbow), Greg Bird: 60-day IL (foot), Miguel Andujar: 60-day IL (labrum), Giancarlo Stanton: 10-day IL (bicep).Padres Injuries: Garrett Richards: 60-day IL (elbow), Chris Paddack: day-to-day (neck stiffness), Jacob Nix: 60-day IL (elbow), Aaron Loup: 60-day IL (elbow), Dinelson Lamet: 60-day IL (elbow), Brett Kennedy: 60-day IL (shoulder), Miguel Diaz: 60-day IL (knee) http://www.indiansfanproshop.com/authentic-b.j.-upton-jersey , Jose Castillo: 60-day IL (hip), Travis Jankowski: 60-day IL (foot), Alex Dickerson: 10-day IL (foot), Franchy Cordero: 10-day IL (elbow), Fernando Tatis Jr.: 10-day IL (hamstring), Jose Pirela: 10-day IL (oblique), Francisco Mejia: 10-day IL (knee). CHICAGO (AP) — Los Angeles Angels two-way star Shohei Ohtani says he plans to finish this season as the team’s designated hitter and hasn’t decided yet if he’ll have Tommy John surgery.The 24-year-old rookie maintains he’ll be able to return next season as a DH, even though he might not be able to throw again until 2020. He homered in his first at-bat Friday night against the Chicago White Sox, giving him four homers over three games and 19 for the season.“Nothing’s set right now,” Ohtani said through a translator. “I have a few options out there. I’m still trying to look into every option. And I will end up making a decision hopefully sometime toward the end of the season.”The Angels announced Wednesday that an MRI showed Ohtani had new damage in his pitching elbow, and that Tommy John surgery was the recommended course of action. Ohtani, who throws right-handed and bats left-handed, later hit two home runs that night in Texas.“Swinging doesn’t affect my elbow in any way Yonder Alonso Jersey ,” Ohtani said. “I feel like I’m progressing as a hitter right now. I’m getting as many experiences as I can while the games count.”Ohtani entered Friday hitting .287 with 47 RBIs. As a pitcher, he’s 4-2 with a 3.31 ERA in 10 starts.Ohtani was diagnosed with a sprained right ulnar collateral ligament after a start on June 6. After receiving a platelet-rich plasma injection and an injection of stem cells, he was hitting again in early July, and returned to the mound with a start last Sunday at Houston.Ohtani lasted only 2 1/3 innings against the Astros, and he had a drastic drop in velocity during the game. He had been scheduled to throw a light bullpen session Wednesday, but never did after reporting that his elbow was sore. The medical staff then decided that he should get the new MRI in Texas.Ohtani said he wasn’t surprised by the recommendation for reconstructive elbow surgery.“I also got hurt in the middle of the season and had the PRP stem-cell shot and I knew it wasn’t going to work 100 percent, so somewhere in the back of my mind, I was preparing for the Tommy John, having to get Tommy John,” Ohtani said.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum www.FUREL.ELBLAG.pl Strona Główna -> Tuning Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: