Fanklub Uzytkownikow RENAULT Elblag www.FUREL.ELBLAG.pl
Fanklub Uzytkownikow RENAULT w Elblagu

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

The San Francisco 49ers biggest free a

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum www.FUREL.ELBLAG.pl Strona Główna -> Tuning
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
panxing18
2nd gear
2nd gear

PostWysłany: Wto Wrz 03, 2019 07:44    Temat postu: The San Francisco 49ers biggest free a Odpowiedz z cytatem

gency decision at this point is kicker Robbie Gould. Mike Person Ahkello Witherspoon Color Rush Jersey , Jimmie Ward, and Bradley Pinion are all of note as well, but Gould is the team’s best player who could hit the open market in March.General manager John Lynch confirmed at the Senior Bowl that the two sides have been talking, but noting was imminent. A recent report suggests that is an optimistically accurate version of events.On Thursday, The Athletic’s Dan Pompei published an interview with Gould. The 49ers kicker, who spent most of his career with the Chicago Bears, talked about his love for the city and the Bears organization. Shortly after the article went up, Matt Barrows offered up some “scuttlebutt” about Gould’s negotiations with the 49ers.The easiest decision in this would be for the 49ers to use the franchise tag, which includes a one-year contract tender of $5,088 https://www.49ersfanshop.com/C.-J.-Beathard-Jersey ,000. Players generally are not fans of the tag, but until they’re willing to strike, it is probably not going anywhere. Teams have the control with it, and the 49ers can afford the hit. If the two sides can’t come to an agreement before March 5th, it would not be surprising to see the 49ers use the franchise tag.In the meantime, we await rumors on where the two sides are in their negotiations. You can run through current kicker contracts to get a handle on average salaries and guaranteed money. Stephen Gostkowski just finished up a deal that earned him $4.3 million per year with an average guarantee of $2,525,000 per year. Heading into free agency, Graham Gano now has the biggest deal, averaging $4.25 million per year Matt Breida Jersey , with $2 million in guaranteed money per year.Gould earned $2 million per year on his two-year deal, with $1 million in total guaranteed money. I have to think that after a pair of downright dominant seasons, Gould is looking to get upwards of $3.5 million or $4 million per year. He’s 36, but in kicker years, that’s really not too big a deal. Entirely speculating here, I could see him looking to land a two-year deal closer to $8 million. We’ll see where he ends up at. Your San Francisco 49ers links for Monday, May 27th, 2019"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsGolden Nuggets: It’s Memorial DayNew,6commentsYour San Francisco 49ers links for Monday, May 27th Trent Taylor Color Rush Jersey , 2019PDTShareTweetShareShareGolden Nuggets: It’s Memorial DayThis might be the first Memorial Day I post nuggets. And damn...there’s not much going on today. That’s fine. I can entertain you in other way. I got space to fill! First of all who is excited about that NBA Finals matchup between the Golden State Warriors and the Toronto Raptors? There’s a nice story about Toronto Sports that I retweeted via the Niners Nation Twitter account (Yes, they allow me to play with it too) that I suggest reading. On the football side of things. Who wants me to talk about how stoked i am for 2019? I’m sure tired of it. Not of the optimism, but just saying how improved the 49ers are. I do think that this is a good case study on how long it takes to turn an NFL roster around. It’s not a year, two years, or in the 49ers’ case three. It’s going to take a good four years to remove the taint from a previous bad regime. I think the 49ers are going to be competitive, maaayyyybe a playoff contender. I’m not expecting it, but I won’t be surprised if it happens. I think that’s enough optimism. Have some links: Packers legend Bart Starr passes away at age 85 (NFL.com)Bob Glauber explains how a childhood incident involving a pet duck impacted Bill Walsh’s life (49ers Webzone)Video: Jimmy Garoppolo throwing the ballWhat a horrible night to have a curse...
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum www.FUREL.ELBLAG.pl Strona Główna -> Tuning Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: