Fanklub Uzytkownikow RENAULT Elblag www.FUREL.ELBLAG.pl
Fanklub Uzytkownikow RENAULT w Elblagu

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Join us at 10pm ET to discuss the Panthers an

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum www.FUREL.ELBLAG.pl Strona Główna -> Tuning
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
panxing18
2nd gear
2nd gear

PostWysłany: Sro Sie 28, 2019 02:17    Temat postu: Join us at 10pm ET to discuss the Panthers an Odpowiedz z cytatem

d their prospects for the upcoming NFL draft."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 NFL DraftCSR Film RoomCat Scratch Radio: 2019 NFL Draft preview edition New Youth Dontari Poe Jersey ,4commentsJoin us at 10pm ET to discuss the Panthers and their prospects for the upcoming NFL draft.EDTShareTweetShareShareCat Scratch Radio: 2019 NFL Draft preview edition Note: I am hopeful to have the chat box available for this episode during the live broadcast. Cat Scratch Radio is back to discuss all things Carolina Panthers and the upcoming NFL Draft that starts in two short days. Call in to just listen live or preferably add your voice to the conversation. All Panthers fans welcome. Of course you can always download the episode and listen later.You’ll need a headset with a mic to talk (but not listen) if you don’t dial in via land line (see below). A cell phone will work but usually the quality of the call presents a problem. I believe you have to sign up for an account to use the chat feature. Otherwise you can just listen and follow the chat. You can follow the show and get automated notices of upcoming shows by visiting the CSR Radio page on BTR by clicking here.To dial in via land line: (626) 213-5738To just listen or talk as well. You can also follow the chat at the same time through the link above. If you join the chat please take time to include your user name. You can do both as well, chat via Blog talk Radio chat box and dial in via land line to talk. If you have a bad connection Stitched Dontari Poe Jersey , background noise or other issue I reserve the right to mute you in order to not mess up the recording.All Panthers fans welcome!If you should miss the show you can always download previous episodes from Blog Talk Radio or by using the embedded player above.Tonight’s host: JaxonOn tonight’s docket:NFL Draft preview of coursePanthers 2019 NFL schedulePanthers news & notesAround the NFL and the nation Bucky Brooks thinks Mississippi State defensive end Montaz Sweat (6’6”, 252 lbs) will still be available for the Panthers with the sixteenth pick. Here’s more from Brooks on what he specifically likes about Sweat:I would love this pick for the Panthers. Sweat is a guy who could at the very minimum rotate in as part of a third down speed package in the season opener. It’s something the Panthers have sorely lacked in 2018. Here’s the ‘shaky bull rush’ play in practice everyone is talking about:Sweat was also a standout player at the recent Senior Bowl. Just check out some of the videos in the links. This time every year I fall in love with a player that most of the time is out of reach for the Panthers. This year we appear to have a shot my early favorite. Keep an eye on Sweat at the combine. He is bound to have some wow factor Youth Torrey Smith Jersey , especially when it comes to his measureables. When you combine freakish measurements with on-field production you have a very good prospect. One final note, Sweat reminds me of a young Julius Peppers in the face... minus the big teeth. Check out his post game interview. You can also find a lot of info on Sweat at this link.Getting back to Brooks’ mock draft Stitched Torrey Smith Jersey , Sweat is the seventh edge player off the board. That means there is a ton of talent at the edge in this draft. It also portends a really talented pass rusher falls to No. 16.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum www.FUREL.ELBLAG.pl Strona Główna -> Tuning Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: