Fanklub Uzytkownikow RENAULT Elblag www.FUREL.ELBLAG.pl
Fanklub Uzytkownikow RENAULT w Elblagu

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Is EDTShareTweetShareShareWashingto

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum www.FUREL.ELBLAG.pl Strona Główna -> Tuning
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
panxing18
2nd gear
2nd gear

PostWysłany: Wto Wrz 03, 2019 07:51    Temat postu: Is EDTShareTweetShareShareWashingto Odpowiedz z cytatem

n CB runs or traits they favor New York Giants Hoodie , they could name any one of three or four corners as the “CB1” of this class. And while that might speak to the depth of talent at the position, the problem is that none of these players run away with the title of “best corner”, and there are far more players who are intriguing than truly impressive.Washington’s Byron Murphy might have the most well-rounded game of the corners in this draft class, boasting easy change of direction ability, the ability to cover in man and zone, and quality ball skills. The New York Giants don’t have much in the way of proven long-term answers at the cornerback position. And while Murphy might not fit the Giants’ physical archetypes for a defender, his skill set should put him in consideration for a high pick.MeasurablesProsExcellent feet and oily hips. Versatile, able to play press man, off-man, and zone coverage. Easily gets in a receiver’s hip pocket.Shows good ball skills.Good closing speed. Willing run defender.ConsSize will be a concern for some teams.Can be greedy in baiting quarterbacks in off-coverage. Can struggle to shed blocks.Prospect VideoWhat They’re Saying Joe Marino (The Draft Network - Scouting Report) Does He Fit The Giants?The Giants absolutely need to add talented young players to their secondary, and Murphy is certainly that. His fluency in multiple coverages and ability to generate big plays and turnovers would be an asset to the Giants’ defense.Murphy doesn’t have the size, length, or pure athleticism of some of the other corners in this draft class Deandre Baker Jersey , and that could be a detriment in the eyes of a Giants’ team that likes big, long athletes on defense. However, when it comes to the traits that make up a good cover corner -- foot quickness, fluid hips, instincts, and ball skills -- well, Murphy has those in spades. Quick feet and oily hips allow Murphy to easily get in receivers’ hip pockets in tight man coverage and stay there throughout the route. In off or zone coverage he shows good awareness of the play and a willingness to bait quarterbacks into making ill-advised throws. And while that does result in some completions that wouldn’t happen if he had played the receiver instead of trying to make game-changing plays, he did create plenty of big plays for his defense, including 26 passes broken up and 7 interceptions over the last two seasons.Janoris Jenkins is not likely to be in the Giants’ plans for the future, but adding Murphy in the first round would help keep a steady presence in the secondary should Sam Beal fail to pan out. "If a Rookie of the Year doesn’t sway that mindset, then I don’t know what will""Good morning, New York Giants fans!Barkley still answering QB questionsSaquon Barkley had a historic rookie season and earned Offensive Rookie of the Year honors in 2018. Yet, Thursday he was still being asked about the idea some believe the Giants should have selected a quarterback second overall a year ago instead of taking him.“I don’t care for their opinions or anything http://www.giantsfanshop.com/Dexter-Lawrence-Jersey , I can’t change those opinions,” Barkley said. “Not being cocky or anything, but if a Rookie of the Year doesn’t sway that mindset, then I don’t know what will. My mindset is to continue to prove to the people in this locker room and in this building that they got the right guy. Not only the right guy because I can break off an 80-yard touchdown, because there are a lot of people in the league that can do that. But as a guy that can buy in and take that leadership role, I believe that I have been able to show that so far and I have been able to take that to a whole different level.”Evan Engram: Opportunity for receiversTight end Evan Engram was asked on Thursday if the team had enough receiving talent with Odell Beckham Jr. no longer on the team.“Definitely -- I think Odell is a one-of-a-kind talent. I think he’s the best receiver in the league, hands down, but we got guys ready to step up. We got guys ready that are here now that are going to come in here and make this team better,” Engram said. “The message to the locker room is for guys to prepare and get ready for the big opportunities that are going to come with him gone.”Jabrill Peppers learned from his strugglesGiants safety Jabrill Peppers, a key acquisition in the Beckham trade, rebounded last season after a rough rookie year with the Cleveland Browns. He said he learned from the adversity of his rookie season.“When you’re going through a lot of adversity, you definitely learn some things. I was on the back end of a lot of plays, and it taught me what not to do. Trust myself a lot more Daniel Jones Jersey , be myself out there,” Peppers said. “My second year, they put me a little closer to the line – I also still played free (safety) a little bit – but I was definitely more aggressive, more in tune to the game and I think that’s what showed on tape.”Lorenzo Carter not worried about pass rushThe Giants are expected to bolster their pass rush during the draft. Lorenzo Carter, an edge player drafted in the third round a year ago, isn’t worried about the lack of sacks from players on the current roster or the idea the Giants will add someone who plays his position.“There were not a lot of NFL sacks out there and if we draft someone, that won’t increase the number of NFL sacks either. It doesn’t matter. I don’t think about stuff like that. I just think about how I can make myself and my team better,” Carter said. “Sacks are going to come. Sacks are the things that people over analyze and like to look at a lot. If we play the way we are suppose to play and work fast and hard, it is going to come. Everything will fall into place. I am not worried about trying to add sacks to the team. It will come.”BBV MailbagHave questions about the Giants? E-mail them to bigblueview@gmail.com, and the best ones will be answered in an upcoming mailbag. Thanks!BBV PodcastYou can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum www.FUREL.ELBLAG.pl Strona Główna -> Tuning Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: